“Breath, that they may live again.” Ezekiel 37:9
Shawn Ritchey, President of Shawn Ritchey Safety Training, is the Seattle-area’s premier Advanced Level CPR and First Aid Training, Safety Training and Basic Training provider. He has a passion to provide you with “Energized Education You’ll Remember”.
Shawn has been an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) since 1991. He has worked in both the public sector for a rural Fire Department as well as for a couple of private companies throughout King County. In March of 2001, he was hired full time with the Evergreen Safety Council (ESC) as an Instructor, Trainer, and Program Consultant to oversee their First Aid and Eversafe Driving programs.
While still utilized by ESC as a writer, consultant and an Instructor/Trainer, Shawn founded Dynamic Perspective in Safety in 2003 to further establish his own teaching influence in Puget Sound, and has further grown his safety business into Shawn Ritchey Safety Training beginning in 2010. Shawn Ritchey has provided a variety of safety training to numerous groups including:
- U.S. Border Patrol
- WA State Patrol
- Recreational Equipment Inc.
- ServiceMaster Clean
- WA Department of Transportation
- City of Olympia
- City of Seattle
- City of Sammamish
- Gates Foundation
- WA State Convention and Trade Center
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Smith Aerospace
- Girl Scouts
- Various City or County municipalities, Aerospace, Construction Industry, Law Enforcement, Agriculture, Metro, Retail, Corporate Offices, Private organizations, Non-profits, Camps, Churches, and even individual parents with pre-schoolers
In addition to his EMS background and passion for training, Shawn is licensed as a Massage Practitioner in WA State. Finally, Shawn holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theatre from San Diego State University. Among other theatrical experiences, He performed full-time for almost four years while touring locally, regionally, nationally and internationally with Taproot Theatre Company.
But, Shawn’s personal priority and greatest joy is his role as husband to wife, Tori, and father to his sons, Paxton and Gideon.
Training & Certifications:
- CPR/First Aid/AED Instructor/Trainer American Safety & Health
- CPR/FA/AED Instructor American Heart Association
- CPR/First Aid/AED Instructor National Safety Council
- Advance First Aid Instructor/Trainer Evergreen Safety Council
- Wilderness First Aid American Safety & Health
- EverSafe Driving Instructor/Trainer Evergreen Safety Council
- Emergency Medical Technician Washington State (1991-Present)
- Licensed Massage Practitioner Washington State (1999-Present)
- B.A. Theatre San Diego State University